Frequently asked questions
What sets us apart from our competitors?
- Outstanding customer service.
- We use pro level full frame canon cameras in our booths for pro quality prints.
- View and download photo’s online for free or order more prints in various sizes.
- We bring a Backup of all equipment so nothing can spoil your day.
- Booth assistant as standard plus As an extra we offer a photographer for the duration of booth hire.
What area do you cover?
We are based in Swindon, Wiltshire and cover 40 miles within our standard price but will happily travel to any event. Mileage £1 per mile for every mile over the standard 40 miles.
What is required of me the customer?
- £50 Deposit to secure your booking.
- Electrical socket at venue.
- Pay balance 4 weeks before hire date.
- WiFi access at venue preferable but not necessary with 4g option.
- Don’t ware green or your be like the invisible man.
What if there is no wifi access at venue location?
There is a 4g mobile option costing £20
What if my venue is so remote there is no internet or 4g phone signal?
In these circumstances all socail media sharing and emailing photo’s still works but they are not sent untill the booth returns to civilization.
Can I spread the cost?
Yes just pay deposit to secure your date. Then pay in installments, as long as full balance is paid 4 weeks before hire date.
Can the booth be used outside?
Yes but only in a marquee or gazebo protected from the elements.
How much room does the photobooth take up?
The minimum area for an open booth is 2.5 x 1.5 meters. But the more space you have the more people can fit in a shot.
Can I have the booth set up early?
Yes but there is a £25 charge for every idle hour.
Yes all our photographers and attendants are certified. We are happy to provide a copy of his/her certificate upon request.
Are you insured?
Yes, we hold £10 million public liability insurance. We are happy to provide a copy of our insurance certificate upon request.
Do you pat test your equipment?
Yes, a copy of the certificate can be provided on request.
Do you offer different print layouts?
Yes we can provide a massive range of print templates to choose from. Go for 4 images per print, or 1 single shot per print, it’s up to you or we can design one for you. We will contact you before your event to discuss your preferred options.
Does unlimited prints really mean unlimited?
yes constant prints for the duration of the hire period.
what size are the photobooth prints?
The booth can print 2 x 6 inch strip with four photo’s on or a 4 x 6 inch print with one to four photo’s on.
Can I use my own props and backgrounds?
yes or choose from our vast range.
Can I have the photobooth for longer than 4 hours?
Yes you can have extra time at £60 per hour or £90 per hour for booth and photographer option.
If you have a question that has not been answered above then email or call us.